So, yeah, this one is a little late. But hey, better late than never, so Episode 26 of the No Quarters Required! Gaming Podcast is finally here. As the big releases subside for now the crew breaks down recent games like Dead Island: Riptide, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Thomas is Alone, Monaco, and Sleeping Dogs. Later in the show we discuss the recent announcement from Microsoft about the new Xbox reveal and Nintendo’s decision to not have a big, glitzy E3 press conference. Sorry for the delay, enjoy the podcast.
So what are ya waiting for? Download the podcast now and get listening! If you wanna get the podcast on iTunes you can go there and get it as well but please remember to leave us a comment while you’re there. If you have any questions and/or comments please feel free to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in the comments section below.
Podcast run time: 3 hours & 36 minutes
Music : Quittin Time by Patrick Lee
- What everyone has been playing
- Gaming Impressions (Injustice, Dead Island:Riptide)
- Demo Impressions (Army of Two)
- Microsoft XBox reveal announcement
- Nintendo’s not doing a E3 Presser
- Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4 and CoD Ghosts get release dates
- Havok Physics engine makers wants total destruction next gen
- and so much more!